Refund & Exchange Process
Last Update: April 1st, 2021
Home Direct will all obligations under the Australian Consumer Law if any product is damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error.
- If you wish to return or exchange your Product, please contact us (link) and a team member will assist you with your request
- Your return can be dropped into a post box or lodged at a post office. There is no tracking available on your return, and as you are responsible for the item arriving, we recommend that your parcel is sent by Registered Post from your local post office.
- If for any reason you’re not completely happy, you can return your product to us. We’ll give you the option of an exchange, a full refund or provide you with a credit that you can use either online or in store.
- To refund a “Change of Mind” purchase made online, simply return your goods within 14 days of receiving your online order. For an exchange or online store credit, return your goods within 30 days of receiving your order. In both circumstances, goods are to be returned to us in their original condition. We prefer that you don’t try and re-pack the product, but request that you include all original packaging, including any cardboard inserts. It’s that easy.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is no exchange or refund on quilts, mattress toppers, underlays, mattress protectors pillows, towels and towel ensembles due to health and hygiene reasons, unless the product is faulty.